Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Indecisiveness

So, I made a decision to move back to my husband's house the week before last.  He begged me to come home, I resisted, then went to church the next day and felt that I needed to give this one last shot to save my marriage. DH says we have no future, no marriage if we don't live in the same place, but his only choice is HIS house. Either I move home and we live together and work together on our marriage, or we are done.

Sounds harsh, huh? But I tell myself I love him, that I don't want to be single again, that I don't want to deal with another failed marriage and that maybe if I commit to trying it his way, that he'll eventually come my way.

I've been back there 9 days now and it feels like forever. Some days I think I'm getting used to it again and it's not so bad. Other days I think I'm dying inside again and that there's no way I'll ever feel completely comfortable or happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment